Tuesday, August 16

In the state of confusion

This is all words, just a reminder.

 

What have I done to deserve as a person in this situation?

Am I not deserved eternal happiness throughout my life?

Why am I just a substitute? A substitute to your boyfriend who was not there for you. For weeks. And I listen to all your problems, your cries, your sadness.

And suddenly, when your boyfriend come back, you leave me like I’m a pile of shit? WHY? What have I done to you to deserve such treatment?

Really pisses me off right now. For months I’ve told you about not to talk about him. And yet you just know how to fuck up my life. And for once, you never say that you’re sorry.

I now really hate to be a listener. Thanks to you. Because I don’t know what good can come out for me. I know that I can’t expect something in return but hey, everyone needs something.

But YOU. My feelings toward you now: PISS OFF!

No comments: