Tuesday, February 16

I am back!

Hola mamasitas. Como es tas?

As you probably knew, I was back in Miri. And yes I am! I’m in Miri now! I was so excited. After leaving this god-forsaken place for 2 months, suddenly I missed being here.

Sedut was supposed to fetch me from the airport but to my shocked, they were going on a holiday in KK.. and by they, I mean Abu, Tompok, Fuad and him.

But, good things come out from this loneliness. I got a hotel room for my own comfort! Hell yeah.. I didn’t stutter.. I got a hotel room for myself! And plus… FOR FREEEEE!!!! I OWNED THESE BITCHES! Muahaha.. Pardon my french..

Since, they will only going to come back to Miri on Tuesday, which is later today, I still living alone, for two days now, in a nice hotel with swimming pool and gym. See how spoilt I am? :P

And after a minute Jengga stepping inside his own house, he kept bitching about it in his twitters. Haha!

Meanwhile, you guys may seem to have this idea of me leaving Jengga alone in his own house. Well, I tried to invite him to stay with me for a night or two in this some sort of ‘heavenly’ crib but he planned to stay there anyway, being cuddled with lizards, cockroaches, tonnes of boxes and WITH NO INTERNET CONNECTION! How suck his life right now, I cannot ever imagine. Can you ever imagine life of Jengga without his internet connection? It’s like having a babysitter, with no baby to babysit. It is just ri…di..cu..lous..

Of course, being me with such a delicious sarcasm and annoying sense of humour, I kept tormenting him with messages, saying I was going to the swimming pool, I went to the supermarket, I got internet connection, I have a better place to stay than him, all kind of annoying messages that are really…annoying…

But hey, he said he needed to study and with no internet connection and living in that remote area, I pretty sure that he passes his supplementary exam. Hee.. Now come to think of it, it’s good leaving him to go back to his own place. :P

Me? I have my own jolly good time.. Internet is fast enough to watch all the series I want, watching football on ESPN.. It’s allll… goooooooood..

I’ve been on Castle marathon and watched some movies from my laptop, only God knows how much time I already wasted living like this. Heh.. If only I know what valuable thing that I can do to kill this awful long time. Still, no mood for studying yet. I just hoped that I can turn myself back on for studying mode. Not that I have study mode to turn back on nowadays.

I love living by myself and sometimes it’s good too when you have somebody to goof around with, keep me updated with stuff.

Living in this hotel, alone by myself really help me observe things from afar. And one thing I know for sure. Miri citizen really knows how to celebrate during the festive season! Give it up to MIRI………….PEOPLLLEEEEEEE!! They really having their own good times, closing almost all stores in around town, for quite a long time too.. 3 days, 4 days.. and some even for  a week! How cool is that? Do they really make that lots of money they can close the store for a week?

I’ve been roaming around the Boulevard hypermarket inside the Imperial, and all I can see are tigers, red banners, chinese writings, some stupid arcs they put everywhere, the lion dance’s head.. all sorts of festive stuff.. It’s really cool and shyte, but why do you have to put all the same stuff at the same spot all around the mall?!

Errh.. I’m hungry now.. Gonna cook something up for myself!

Till then,

Hasta la vista, ebelibadi!

And before I forget..

GONG XI FA CAI

AND

HAVE A GREAT SHORT HOLIDAY!

*tongtorong toceng.. tongtorong toceng… toceng.. toceng.. toceng…*

(and yes, if you’re dirty, you know what it means.. but in case you are not, it’s a chinese ambience you’ll hear every time there’s a lion dance.. hehe.)

3 comments:

abdus said...

kejam gile ko! tp, ko tak jeles ke Jeng boleh study and you're not? haha.

Unknown said...

sengalll..ingt bunyik gituuu?!?? hahahah

Anonymous said...

Damn baru perasan -_-"