Friday, February 12

An Unpretentious Requisition

crutches_and_rose_by_SimonSawSunlight

It’s just plain hard to live and still depends on something or someone.

I am a really active guy, who loves adventurous, extreme and sometimes dangerous stuff.

I am the kind of guy who takes thing to an outrageous level.

I love challenge. Challenge keeps me alive.

However, I know that someday I can’t be as active as before.

But until that time comes, I really want to enjoy my life to the fullest. 

And time will come where I will need full support from all of you. 

Until then, please don’t babysit me, keep asking me whether “I’m okay” every step of the way. 

I know that I should be grateful having you guys in my life, taking care of me. 

And sometime it is just too much.

So please, let me be. Let me enjoy my life.

But I promise you,  

I will taking care of my own health. 

I won’t put my own condition at risk. 

I won’t do stuff that I know will harm me. 

Pray for my safety though.  

Fin

No comments: