Monday, April 4

Hello again!

안녕하새요 여러븐!

Hello, everyone!

Annyeonghasaeyo yeoreobeun!

It’s been a long time since I blog. Well, 2 months flew by quite fast.

I’ve done nothing except for listening to podcast and reading pdf files of TTMIK.

What’s TTMIK?

It’s an acronym for Talk To Me In Korean. To put it simply, it’s a Korean language lesson site.

In my opinion,

한국어는 정말 재미있어요!

Korean Language is fun!

It’s seem hard at first, but you’ll easily get the hang of it with the help of the wonderful teachers there, namely Kyeoungeun Choi and Hyunwoo Sun.

logo

Well, I think this is the way I can promote people to continue learning and enjoy every bit of the learning journey and process.

Till then, everyone!

안녕히 계세오!

P/S: I hope that I can get a t-shirt from TTMIK for free! ^^ ㄱㄱㄱ

just kidding! ^^

2 comments:

최경은 (Kyeong-eun Choi) said...

감사합니다. ^^ Thanks a lot. :D

me said...

경은씨, Thank you for your comment. It means a lot for me. ^^

Correction: Everyone (yeoreobun) is 여러분 not 여러븐. my mistake! :)