Thursday, April 28

TIWAW 1!

Hello, it’s me again. There’s so much to blog but the only time and mood I have as of now is to write review of movies.

What’s TIWAW you asked?

TIWAW stands for : Things I Watched And Want to Write

This segment will definitely flowing as there are a lot of movies and series I watched.

To proceed…. Take a look at the first ever TIWAW!

no_strings_attached 

Ratings : 79/100

I am really biased and generous here because I’m a really huge fan of Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman so yeah, sue me!

Why 79? Why not 99?

As expected from romantic comedy genre, not much plot or conflict between the two lead roles while the movie is a straightforward and audience can really expect what will be the ending. BLUERGH! Addition to that, the plot seem jumpy from one to the other but we don’t really care about it too much, do we? *and I still bother writing to bunch of strangers but hey, it’s my blog!*

However, I love how Natalie Portman acts the character. She can be a bitch whom I really love, and be lovey-dovey, whom I really love as well.

This movie is really suitable for anyone who can stand the excessive usage of profanity, sex etc.

Well, that’s it for now from TIWAW! Hahahaha!

No comments: