Tuesday, June 28

Things I’ll Miss

Just one day after leaving Changi, I miss being there already.

The warmth of people really wants me to have a life there.

Changi Village Hotel also provide the best accommodation for me and others during our three-week stays. They treated us like kings.

I miss Singaporean’s drivers who stopped everytime there are people on the zebra-crossing.

I miss Arab Street

I miss Marina Bay Sands

I miss Botak’s

I miss 89.7 Supper Club

I miss the buffet food in the hotel

No more “Seafood on Ice” ,  “Honey-Baked Chicken with Longan”, “Hash Brown”, “Ice-cream” everyday, “Fish Fillet”, “Mutton Chop”, “Beef Steak”, “Sauté Broccoli”, “Apple, Blueberry, and Banana Crumbles”

Lists above is the everyday eating-list on the buffet dinner. Haha.

But apart from all that,

 

I MISS SOPHIE, VICKY AND ELISABETH!

Sad smile 

Must go there again and hope for the best! LOL Winking smile

No comments: