Tuesday, March 23

Happy Day

Before I start with this happy post, I want to say something about myself. Oh yeah. :P

I’ve been sick day in, day out. From fever to flu to running nose to flu to fever to flu to fever to flu to fever and now I have fever and headache. Adus! I want to go to class but if I went to class and then sleep the whole way, or keep going out from class to clear my runny nose, what’s the point of that? It’s not that I’m lazy.. yeah.. a bit lazy la but I really want to set my mind straight on study and graduating at the end of the semester.

I wanted to apologize to all members of Azurite team for not going to two field trips already due to my stupid weakness of immune system. If I could make it up to you guys, I will. Like seriously I will.

Okay.. Enough of that.. Back to the main point.

 

Last Friday was the happiest day for me to be visited by my primary school classmate, after 10 years not seeing each other. I seriously miss her and very delighted to meet her, even though for only 6 hours.

I was supposed to meet with her on Thursday, but when I messaged her on Wednesday night, she told me that she’s just arriving Miri. I was like really happy but kalut because I don’t have any transport and it was like around 8.00pm. If you don’t believe me ask Chendol, Hafis or Nan. Haha!

She mentioned that she’ll be going to Bintulu the next day, and will stay Miri for a night the next. So I have more time to prepare for everything. I asked Jay for her ride but she cannot confirm until that Friday morning. Luckily, I have my backup plan and ask for Hafis’ ride instead.

Hafis agreed to bring me to her. Cewah.. Haha!

On Friday evening, Aswad, Hafis and I went to Park Hotel and fetch her and her friends. When I saw her the first time again, I was really delighted. She never change one bit, physically and mentally. :) Funny though, she still sort of short but still cute. LOL I used to have a crush on her back when I was in Primary 6.

First, we went to Esplanade. Both of her friends are Sabahan; one from Lahad Datu and another from Tawau. They were very quiet, so only me and her talking the whole time. Aswad and Hafis just chatted with each other. They wanted to chat with those two friends but because they were quiet, they only chatted with each other. Hehe..

Me and her watched the sunset together, while swapping stories of our life. When we were enjoying limited time sunrise coz we arrived at Esplanade around after 6.00pm, two of her friends asked me where is the nearest prayer room available. ALAMAK! While she was chatting with them, I called Hafis and asked the whereabouts of the prayer room, and after that settled, me and her turned around to continue watching the sunset when both of us said exactly the same thing.. “ALA… MATAHARI DAH HILANG..” We stared at each other and laughed out loud a.k.a. LOL..

I think maybe both of her friends were shy coz when we planned to have dinner, they asked us to drop them off at their hotel. So yeah, only she tagged along with us.

We planned to eat at Najua coz that’s the place that was on my mind that day. While waiting for my gang members to arrive (LOL gang members, i don’t know how to group them all and what name should I gave them), we took a detour to Boulevard for a while coz Aswad wanted to repair his broken glasses. Since we had a lot of time, we went around the shopping mall and again, still swapping stories. Hehe.. Lama bha 10 tahun x jumpa.. Macam2 boleh cerita.. :P

Then, off we went to Najua. We waited for them anyway.. Cipet tol.. Then came Nadea and Mea, then come Jay, Koja, and Ammar. I ate bakso while she ordered kuey tiaw goreng hong kong. Kesian dia tak dapat makan banyak sebab pedas.. Apa ni org Melaka.. She mentioned that pedas like this tak boleh but masak lemak cili api boleh makan sampai licin.. Apa daa.. Buat2 manja kot.. Hihihi.. Anyway, she didn’t eat much.. I pity her.. Macam x luak je makan tu.. I paid for her dinner anyway.

After dinner, we went to Canada Hill for a while. Just sightseeing. Ramai gila orang kat atas tuh.. So we just lepak in the car and then off from there to send her back to her hotel. And that’s the end of the day.

End for all of us but not for us coz we messaged each other the whole night.. LOL.. See, she missed me too.. Only too shy to say.. Hehehe.. :D

Here, I would like to apologize to her for any wrongdoings, or making her feel bad, or for any lack of consideration that I gave to her before back when I was in primary school. I know, I was quite a bad kid when I was little, but you also see that I am already changed. You said so yourself. Hehe.. :)

Thanks to Aswad and Hafis as well coz sudi temankan me to bring her out.. Without you guys especially Hafis, I’m not sure whether I’ll get to see her. And thanks to you to Nazira coz sudi keluar dgn I.. Hehehe.. :) I promise I’ll come and visit you in KK next time! :)

p/s: Sorry la no picture, coz both of us forgot to bring our own cameras.. LOL..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pegi la kk on the 2nd week of april. ade tiket murah. return ticket rm133 air asia. tgh promo ni. hehe

mehmed said...

pengalaman yg sronok..
aku bru jumpa blog ko Gapam..

Unknown said...

ho yeah!! blanja makan la sbb missed field trip 2 hari!!!! =P

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.