Wednesday, March 17

An Update

Yes.. It is just an update.. Nothing more nothing less.

This blog had been in hiatus for quite some time now.

Somehow, I don’t know what to blog anymore.

Maybe my life isn’t as colourful and beautiful as before.

Or I’m being a little more secretive about my life, like I used to be before.

My friend from primary school is coming to Miri today, from her university, and will be expected to arrive on Thursday from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Night or day, I’m not sure but she’ll be here I’m sure.

It’s just been a long time since I met her again. Almost 10 years to be exact. TEN YEARS~ Fuh.. That’s really a long time. She’ll be here on Thursday and Saturday as well.

Before this, I’ve heard that our field trip will be held at KK. I was really happy that I told her that I will come and meet her there. But sadly the plan did not materialise.

Somehow, last month she told me that she’ll be going to Bintulu for her study project and will be stopping at Miri.. I was really happy and still, am happy.. I really look forward on meeting her..

I just can’t wait.. I’ll be bringing her around Miri. Heh.. I hope she’ll be delighted to meet me soon. :)

:) :) :)

2 comments:

miba said...

hiatus eh? xleh blah :P

me said...

hehehe.. btol la.. :)