Monday, November 30

Beech..

Hey guys.. Well.. On 28th of November (Saturday), there is this rugby tournament at Esplanade Beach.. I involved in that tournament! Woohoo~! haha!

Supposedly, each team must consists of 5 ppl.. but my team consists of 6 ppl; Cendol, Me, Syabil, Sedut, Karibi and Franklin. We have six because there is another team that only have 2 people. So they borrowed our teammate, Syabil and Karibi.. hehe.. Tompoq shud be in the team but last minute cancellation cos he went makan2 with Mr. Mawi kat Niah time Raya Haji. Demn it.. I wished I can go back Raya with my family.. but well.. I x perasan ada Raya Haji so yeah.. I called my mum during the night before Raya Haji and my mum asked me, "Kenapa x book ticket before 27hb?" I said that I x perasan got Raya Haji.. My mum terus cakap.. "Padan muka.." Huhuhu~

Back to the rugby tournament, it's a touch rugby tournament.. kat beach lagi tu.. so kitorg memang santai habes.. Seluar hawaii.. Pakai cap.. Shade.. Hahaha!

The thing supposedly started at 8.00-ish am.. but due to our lateness especially the thing officially started at 10.30-ish am.. lol.. mana x nya.. When we reached there, we saw a group of people already gathering.. So, sebab sudah lambat, we walked fast to the place.. The gathering memang meriah. I remembered Sedut mentioned, "Macam family day.. Bagus la MDRU(Miri Division Rugby Union) buat program.." When we arrived there, rupa-rupanya memang family day.. Haha! Our tournament is actually on the other side of the beach.. Luckily we do not go there and greet everyone.. We also led another team to the wrong place.. Haha!

So there are 14 boys' teams divided into two and 4 girls' teams.. It was fun yu know.. Hanging out with fren is one thing.. but playing at the beach is so much fun.. albeit the weather condition that is super-duper hot.. I really2 have fun.. Jumpa kawan lama.. ada jumpa kawan baru.. Make contacts with other teams.. Memang bridge to know other people..

Some of the pictures taken by me (noted that I was playing, so not much of our team playing):


 Cendol and Syabil go to the 'family day' tournament. Lol.


Perkenalkan, my new friend.. Namanya Cheryl.. Anak sapa talak tau woo.. Umurnya baru 10 thn. but sudah pandai main rugby touch.. Respect :D


Me with Coach Sedut.. lol


The team with Gala minus Karibi and Franklin


The champions of the day; Miri Barracuda I
(I forgot which girls team become champion)




If not because of these two baduts, the event or the tournament become dull.. Haha.. They both from Belait I guess..


One of the girls' team from Miri.


Yeah.. Well.. Lol.. :P



Haha.. Wacky moments..

Forgot to mention that me and Sedut is the top try scorers in our team.. 4 tries!! Woohoo! Although they kept mentioning that my last try is the greatest.. I tried to become humble but yu know.. Haha!

I guess that's all.. I really really have fun during the tournament.. Although now my left hip seems too stubborn to move.. >_< Please pray that it can be moved again..

No comments: