Thursday, November 26

Wutsup~

As the title suggests.. What's up y'all?!! Haha~

Emm.. I'm using hotel's connection now.. Oh.. Have I told yu guys that I stayed in Imperial Hotel for awhile? If not, then yu are told now.. :)

This is my 2nd day staying in the hotel.. Speaking of which, I want to share with yu a song by Richard Ashcroft.. Best wooo~ I hope that I can play guitar like him..


Pokeh balik semenanjung for a week.. Baik gler woo dia.. The night before he flew back to semenanjung.. He treated us for how many hours playing game at the cyber cafe.. He also asked us to join him at the hotel.. And    he also treated us with buckets of KFC.. I bangun2 tgh hari ada KFC depan mata.. Haha!

Happy gila hari ni.. Arsenal menang.. Liverpool out.. Malam ni Manchester United lak.. Hurm.. Baju pon basuh kat hotel.. Free weh.. Instead of paying RM3 to the makcik jaga CV..

Okay~

Bye..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jealous ok! aku nak KFC free jgk pokeh! huhu