Friday, November 6

Hope...

"Right now...i just wanna thank yu. For the laughs. For the understanding. For the consideration. N mostly....for being there when i need to epxress my thoughts...anger....and pain. Thanks ghapam. =)"


I really wish that I can be the person that I was before.. 
I really really hope that I can change again to where I was.. 
I hope that I can be the same person that is understanding, considerate..
I oso wish that I always there for yu to express yur thought, anger, and pain..
If only we can turn back time.. 


=)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

things won't stay the same.. people always leave. come and go in our life. and that's how we grow. if we are stagnant at one place, then we'll only stay as we are and never grow. its ok gapam. there's so much more in life.. :)

me said...

yeah.. but bende cmni dah jd kat aku 3 kali dah.. =s