Wednesday, January 13

Biggest Moment Part 1.

Ahh.. This memory of 2 years of mine will not ever be forgotten until I die.. Yep, yu guess it correctly, if yu know me well enough.. I have suffered a massive injury during my life in Curtin Sarawak.

2 years flew past pretty quickly if you asked me. Well, the post is dedicated to my kaki.. So.. Let’s get to the story, ya? ;p

Pre-Accident

We, the rugby team departed from Miri at noon-ish.. I forgot what time. But I was placed in Hoe’s car.. err… if I’m not mistaken la.. Haha!

Anyway.. we went to Brunei and stuck at the custom checkpoint, coz Hoe forgot the details that need to put in the sheet.. Haha.. So we spent around half an hour, finding all the details, selongkar satu kereta..

We played at Gurka Army Camp, at Belait.. Coz we’ll be playing friendly against KB Python. I am so excited at that time coz ya la kan.. 1st time when to Brunei to play rugby and 1st time also against a good team. Selama I play rugby, lawan team sampah-sampah je.. Hehe.. So, memang at that time, I am really upbeat to play there.

Arriving there, they (KB Python) already warmed-up and started playing against each other. Of coz la they start first coz we were late. The car details is one thing. The African yg follow cannot enter Brunei coz their visa is limited to Malaysia only. Sadly, they patah balik.. Kesian diorg..

I wasn’t playing the first team so, I remembered main pass-pass dgn Afiq at that time outside of the field.. I remembered Afiq was there coz dia sebok cari mana nak sembahyang at that time.. Last-last, sembahyang sebelah kereta je.. =P

The Moment

I entered the field 5 minutes before the end of the first half. I ganti Tompoq so for the remainder of the first half, I played as scrumhalf. Held the ball for a while, and did two phases of tackles. Can you believe that? Punya la semangat hari tu, I tackled one player and I got up and tackled another one. Clean pulak tuh.. Mmg over-spirited that day.. Hehe..

Tapi memang betul la orang tua-tua kata

Don’t get over-excited or over-spirited coz that means that something bad might happen to you after that”

(Sudah translate itu kata-kata.. Haha.. What it means is that jangan happy lebih-lebih sebab selalunya itu petanda ada benda buruk akan jadi)

*Prrrreeeeeeeeepppppp*

The whistle blown marked the end of the first half..

After a bit of not-so-pep-talk-more-of-laughing-session, the 2nd half pun continue…

*Jeng-jeng-jeng*

This is the moment where it all happened. It all happened in a blink of an eye…

 

*BLINK* *BLINK*

 

It happened sudah..

Till then~

LOL..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

adeh~ tu la kalo bende nak jadi kita memang xleh buat ape dah... tup2 dah jadi... :p

me said...

oi.. x habeh lagi.. chill yo.. hahaha.. part 2 comin right up!