Friday, January 1

Happy New Year! :D

Dear readers,

I wud like to wish yu guys..

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!


hehe...  hope that this new year will be a great one.. to me and to all of yu.. may what yu dream come true.. and what yu wished and hoped for can be a reality.. and also to all that fails to be a success in 2009, will learn and success in 2010.. lol..




Moments in 2009 will not be forgotten, whether it's bad, good, sweet, nightmares, or whatever.. Let's cherish everything that happened last year.. and hope for the better this year..

We cant leave any memories aside.. it's embedded in our life and what can we do is look to the future.. May the memories remind us of who we are as a person, a friend, a brother/sister, a son/daughter, a husband/wife, a boyfriend/girlfriend etc.

I declared 2010 is Tahun Mesti Graduate.. Wahaha!

I know.. It's lame but who cares.. i know i don't.. ^_^



Update~~: Lupak mok letak my New Year's Resolution.. hehe

Ok.. I got lots of resolution.. and I'll update from time to time.. hehe

1. Graduate this year...
2. Dun want to be in any drama like last semester... lol.. hope.. *finger-crossed* ;p

No comments: