Thursday, January 14

Biggest Moment Part 2.

Previously on Biggest Moment..

**Zweeaaaaaa** (Sound effect from Heroes)

……… Prrreeeeeppp…

NOW, the 2nd half continue.. LOL

Okeh, so during the pep talk, Azfar told me to switch back to my regular position which is the Hooker.. *clear throats*.. the forward position between two props if you’re guessing which position it is.. (My blog can be stupid and yet, informative..)

The 2nd half start; with the KB Python kicking the ball while we are the receiving team. REMEMBER: I am still in maximum fiery spirit..

They kicked the ball… *dup dap dup dap*

The ball flew high up the sky.. and it looked like it will drop around my area… *dup dap dup dap*

Since I am the only one that is close to the landing zone and I was planning to charge straight up later on, I looked at the ball with an optimistic eye.. *dup dap dup dap*

I managed to jump with one leg raised, and catch the ball on air… (if you can’t imagine how it looks like, no worries coz there is an image that will more or less give you the idea.. LOL)

200551150-001

Tadaaa.. See.. Clever kan? kan? Hehehe..

Anyway, this moment lah yg I said that happened in the blink of an eye..

Scene: On Air; still holding the ball (Oh, lupa pulak.. This is also the first time I’ve ever catch the ball like this.. LOL.. My spirit is at all-time high la katakan)

One of the KB Python players had already marked me and charged towards me..

Before I managed to get back on the ground, he already tackled me, grabbed me by my thigh (the straight one), and just pulled my to the ground.

It happened too fast that all I can remember is me, lying on the ground with my left leg in awkward position. I screamed in pain and the game stopped for a while..

Azfar and Gala, who were near to me kept asking me whether I’m OK or not.. I keep telling them that I can’t move my leg.. and I repeated myself.. In my heart, I was like, “OMG, did I break my leg?” Like serious shit, I can’t even twist it. Then, they all carried me away from inside the field..

Hahaha.. Comes the part that really pissed me off.. LOL.. Pissed a bit la..

Since they do not know how serious my injury at that time, I forgave them all.. My injury can be considered rare, coz it’s seldom happen during rugby, although there are several cases of this injury.. After they took me out, they continued playing?? WTH?? Yes, they continued playing while I was lying outside with my left leg supported by a basket.. They gave me painkillers but the pain can’t be kill.

They assumed that I tore my thigh muscle but players with torn muscle can still move his leg but in serious pain. I can’t move a thing. Oh, my thing can move.. My leg I mean.. Nevermind..

Hippose My leg stayed like this throughout the evening

Then came the rain pouring.. I, a helpless young man, being assisted by an old lady that watched the game; putting umbrella above my head and coming back and forth offering me 100 Plus.. I drank 7 or 8 cans of it.. The makcik thought I was malingering my injury, so sambil she offered me drinks, she kept asking, “Boleh gerak kaki? Boleh punya.. Sikit je tu.. Tak sakit mana pun..” I was like, “Cilaka punya makcik.. Gi tengok rugby ah..”

The game ended at dusk. So everyone started to swarm towards me, asking me how am I and everything.. Haha.. Concern jugak diorg ni.. hehe.. Then comes the coach, Coach Zack with his ‘knowledge’.. He asked me to turn around.. Dah la payah nak gerak, lagi suruh pusing.. But I turned anyhow, using my right leg to support me.

He touched me.. Isk.. Isk.. Isk..

And then he started to massage and picit-picit that area.. WOAH!! I was biting my jersey that time.. Saket weh!!! He mentioned, “Hmm, ada ketul ni..” and confirmed his ‘diagnosis’ as muscle tear.. He also mentioned that there’s no need to rush me to the hospital.

Since I can’t bend my leg at all, I switched car, to Iqbal’s car. From here onwards, I want to thank Tompoq for his patience although ada time yang dia kata, “Tumbuk karang budak ni..” LOL. He sat on the side of the car while I baring on top of him while I pegang the handle kat atas tingkap tuh.. Geddit?? Ahh.. Sorry, no picture.. Hehehe..

=.=’’ Moment

This is the part where they carried on with their plan that is to eat at LONDON KEBAB. Sampai sahaja di London Kebab, mereka dengan gembiranya turun dari kereta, bergelak ketawa, order di dalam restoran tersebut. And then, suddenly, someone break their happy time --------> WEH, GHAPAM KAT MANA?

=.=’’ kan? So Koyot went back to the car and asked me what do I want. Imagine: I tersadai di dalam kereta tiada siapa yang menemani. Huhu.. And mereka datang tengok2 bagaikan melihat buaya di dalam zoo; ketuk2 cermin sambil bergelak ketawa.. Cipet tol..

Even a slightest bump can make me scream like hell, and can you imagine how many bumps are there at custom and the immigration? huhuhu.. Iqbal kept saying sorry Ghapam, coz he always forgot to slow down at the bumps.. Haha..

To the Hospital We Go

We arrived at Miri around 9.00pm. And did we go straight to the hospital~? Of coz not.. we stopped by at Azfar’s house; he changed his clothes I guess and there was a plan of changing cars, to Gala’s car.. BUT HELL NO!! I don’t want…

So, Iqbal, Gala, Tompoq, and Azfar sent me to the hospital, Miri GH. I baring on Tompoq until we reached at the hospital emergency parking zone. Since I can’t move a muscle at all, the attendant got us a stretcher, carried me from inside the car and onto the gurney. They straight away sent me to the X-Ray room. While we were walking, Azfar broke the silence by asking me a really stupid question, “Kau rasa-rasa ah kan, kau sakit apa? Muscle tear ke dislocate?” I thought for a moment and answer, “Dislocate ni”..

The X-Ray attendant is HAWWWTT, bebeh! Tompoq dah pasang mata.. Hahahaha! She asked me to kangkang.. I kangkang but not wide enough.. She paksa me kangkang luas lagi coz she takut tak dapat ambik gambar yg clear.. I tahan sakit and kangkang and suruh dia cepat ambik x-ray..

So they took me away from the attendant.. Isk.. Isk.. and back to the emergency waiting room. Came the X-Ray..

P5160018 editedgugu 

Semua tercengang.. Huhu.. HIP DISLOCATION.. Woohoo!! Aku betul..

Then come the orthopedic surgeon, preparing to put back my hip into position. While he was explaining the procedure, the attendant was busy preparing the syringe.. I asked what is that.. then he said, “Morphine..” while grinning at me..

 

OMG!

=D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buaya dalam zoo yang terdislocate kaki kuikuikui~ part ni arr yang aku ingat sape tah cakap kat aku yang ko dibiarkan tersadai kat luar padang coz diorang ingat ko injured biase2 je lorrr