Friday, January 8

Ooooh… Super Hot!

3698215_64c71152-b64e-4d4e-b99d-9d6e1aa712b8-33

Anybody knows who this is? Anyone? Hello? Per favore, chiunque?

 

Hahaha.. If you watch Castle on STAR World, or Quantum of Solace, you’ll probably recognized her. Well, she is Stana Katic. I don’t want to tell her bio and everything coz you can find out for yourself by Google, or Wikipedia. Really waste my time if I blog that. LOL..

IMHO, she is an amazing actress. I really like her acting in Castle; which you can see and judge for yourself on Thursday at 8.00pm (promote  ;) ), acting as Det. Kate Beckett, a detective… mmm.. a really hot detective i should say…

She’s also has been acting in several movies, namely Quantum of Solace and The Librarian: The Curse of the Judas Chalice. Again, she was super hot in the latter movie. 

stana_katic_librarian-judas-chalice480

Why am I blogging about her? Well, I am bored right now.. Super damn bored.. Actually waiting Abby to reply my yahoo coz I want to ask something about photoshop.. LOL.. Oh, and coz she is portrayed in movies/TV as seductive, funny, charming, aggressive, romantic, sarcastic; traits i want to find in women. A bit of sarcasm won’t harm, i guess? ;p

Maybe for you guys, she is nothing, but for me, she’s rated at 7 or 8 out of……..

 

20.. LOL.. Sorry, I got high taste in women..

Nah.. Kidding, out of 10 actually..

Oh.. And she’s rated by Askmen.com at 56 by the editors but 91 by the readers!! Woohoo! Editors sucks!

 

Yes.. I am bored.. =.=

PS: I am using Windows Live Writer and for me, it is super awesome ;)

4 comments:

CurtinFC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Accyee said...

tht was me, sorry. anyway, was sleeping la. hehe

Anonymous said...

sexyyyn cantik, suke kau eh

me said...

abby: lol.. no wonder la.. i msg yu, yu din reply..

a'ishah: hehehe.. mmg suka pon..