Sunday, January 10

Top 10 Places I Like to Explore..

As the title suggests.. I shall continue to the point; which is the first place I would like to travel to. Unless the title didn’t suggest that, thus making the next point I want to make seem irrelevant and not entirely connected to the title I have suggested. Hurrm.. It tends to get confusing there? Mind boggling, no?
*clear throats* 

Carry on..


I really love travelling but money and time are the constrictions, as well as other minor problems, I don’t have time to travel a lot; whether on my own or with the family.

However, I have determined and made myself a promise (lol, cliché isn’t it) that in the future, when I still don’t have any other responsibilities (to other strangers, of course) I will give room to myself to travel, anywhere and whenever I like to. *cross my heart*


All of these are just what’s in my mind right now and I really hope there’s nothing happens to these places that I would like to travel. Mana la tau kan, banjir ka, war ka, all sorts of things la can happen nowadays. Weird stuff all over the world.. *sigh*


Anyhu… I shall proceed with the first one.. LOL.. Talk rubbishedly, if such word even exists. ;p


1. Rome, Italy

Cupole_di_Roma_001
Woah.. Just the sight of it makes me drools.. Really, if I can spend a whole week in Rome, I’ll explore every churches like Tom Hank did in Angels and Demon, and I’ll climb every houses and jump from rooftop to rooftop like Ezio Auditore di Firenzi.. (LOL, FYI, it’s the character in Assassin’s Creed II).. The architecture in The Renaissance Era is just magnificent.

Yeah, I really interested in architecture before, only that I found that I couldn’t draw anything at all. I suck at drawing; even fossils in front of me. ;’(


2. Paris


No.. Not Paris Hilton, although I would love to try and explore that.. :D but NO! It’s Paris, France that I want to talk about here.. Please remove all your perverted thoughts of me away from here..

Paris
Yep, Paris, France. Actually the whole France, if I get to travel to their S-U-B-U-R-B-A-N (wahaha.. this is meant to sumone) places, must be cool.. check out their villages and stuff. Must be pretty exciting, don’t ya think? Not forgetting the town itself, and again the architecture.. Fiuh.. The Louvre, and the Eiffel Tower.


On a related note, I just found out that the best time to go to Paris is during the springtime; the place is just beautiful! So, springtime, check!


I’m pumped up right now, and to think that now is 2.16am doesn’t really stop me from blogging. LOL..


3. Egypt

The-Pyramids
What else can you find in Egypt, if not this gargantuan architecture/building/etc. that related to what I’m trying to say. When you find a magnificent feat such as this, it just make your heart and your mouth say, ”Woaaahhh” or “Wowwwww” or “Woooooo”..


4. Victoria Falls

Victoria-Falls
I don’t know much about this waterfall but it’s located in Zambia and Zimbabwe. (There have two sides of this waterfall, each one for each country). If I get a chance to visit this place, only God knows how psyched I am.


5. Grand Canyon

Grand-Canyon
As geologist-to-be/geology student, I tend to watch outside of the car and really, just to touch the surface of the outcrop, observing a bedding structure, can really make me wonder and… surprisingly happy. I watched a lot of stories about Grand Canyon in Discovery Channel and I really love to see and experience it for myself.


6. Great Barrier Reef

Great-Barrier-Reef
World-largest reef ecosystems and top travel destination in Australia. What else can I possibly asked for. I love water. LOL.. Swimming with the fishes, turtles.. ahhh.. crap.. crap.. crap.. I want to visit there!! Argh..


7. New York

New-York
Yes, I would like to go to New York someday.. Experience what American experience everyday.. New Yorker’s life that is. There’s also Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty just to name a few. ;p


8. Hawaii

hawaii
Humuhumunukunukuapua'a'.. LOL.. I forgot which movie this fish comes from.. Anyone remember?


Anyway, Hawaiian beach is superb.. I love beach.. so yeah.. Got a lot of islands too.. Great for scuba diving, enjoy the beach, the hotel.. everything lah.. senang celita.. ;p


9. Stadiums in United Kingdom


LOL. Yeah.. No picture for you guys.. but this is personal mission that I made. I would really love to visit United Kingdom, not just for the beauty of the places, not just the culture but also the football stadiums.. All around the UK.. the big EPL clubs one.. Emirates, Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford, and etc.
I want to visit Highbury last time but it’s too late for me.. isk.. isk.. but looking on the bright side, if there is Highbury, there’s no Emirates.


10. Giant’s Causeway

Causeway-code_poet-4
Learning geology teaches me two things.. err.. actually a lot of things but I only want to address these two.. ;p

1. All things on Earth happen for a reason
2. This is not just a rock

LOL.. I know kan.. haha.. by the way, it’s located in North Ireland if I’m not mistaken and it’s this goddamn columnar basalt that I want to see for myself!
----------------------------------------------------------
Travelling teaches you a lot of things; indulge the culture, the lifestyle, the food, etc. Oh I wish I could travel with all those guys that are in Discovery Travel & Living.. and also Bear Grylls. If you watch Man vs. Wild, you’ll know what I mean.. The excitement of travel to new places and learn new things.


This top 10 is not in order, so don’t mind the number. Plus, this top 10 also is just what comes through my mind right now. Tell me what you think about all these places. Mana la tau boleh plan sama2 ka.. hehe.. and if you’ve been to these places ka, boleh la share the excitement here. =) Sharing is caring, kan kan kan?


Till then, cheerio!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope to go all that place jgk. not the stadium la

=Waniduckie= said...

Egypt will be the top on my list and so as the rest of the wonders of the world! :D

Suprisingly you want to go to those geology related places eh? Hahaha! Tak terpk pun about those. But good lah..shows that yur a true geologist. ;P

me said...

well, setakat ni no one tells me humuhumunukunukuapu'a comes from which movie. =(

Frühlingsaktion said...

I was in Rome 1 year ago and I really loved it. Okay the people there are a little bit difficult, but the city is really beautiful.

me said...

guten tag Frühlingsaktion...

it must be nice to travel all around the world.. where else did you go? :D